The floors in your kitchen stand up to a lot – splashed coffee in the morning, a leaky trash bag on its way out the door, those ice cubes that always get kicked under the counters, a marinara plop during dinner…the list goes on! Your kitchen flooring needs to be able to handle it all and look good doing it. Whether you choose vinyl, tile, or hardwood, trust the pros at The Carpet Center to help you pick the right solution and the best fit to match the style of your home.
Best Flooring Solutions for Kitchens
Kitchen floors need to be waterproof or water-resistant, easy to clean, and stylish! So which flooring solution is best for your kitchen? At The Carpet Center, we offer three different types of flooring in hundreds of options to help you find the right fit for your home.
This isn’t the peeling nightmare that adorned so many kitchen floors through the 70’s. Today’s vinyl is:
- Versatile: Available in hundreds of colors and patterns, vinyl flooring can be made to look like real planks of wood, beautiful tile, or in bold colors.
- Water-repellant: Vinyl will keep the splashes and spills from damaging your floors and make cleaning wet or dry messes a breeze!
- Affordable: Easily the most-affordable flooring solution, vinyl can fit in any room on almost any budget.
Ceramic and Tile Flooring
Ceramic and tile offer classic looks and long-lasting durability. Match the color palette of your kitchen or compliment countertops with ceramic or tile floors. They are:
- Durable: Whether you choose ceramic, porcelain, or other materials for your tile floor, you can count on it lasting a lifetime.
- Sealed for Protection: Ceramic and tile flooring is locked into place with grout and adhesive materials that protect against water damage, and the tile’s hard surface keeps dirt and dust from being ground in over time.
- Adaptable: If you do happen to break or crack a tile in your floor, repair and replacement is quick and easy!
Hardwood flooring throughout your home will help it hold or increase its resale value and provide a classic, elegant look. Match your kitchen flooring with the other hardwood in your home or make a statement with contrasting hardwood. These floors are:
- Timeless: Hardwood flooring is a classic look and gives your home a warm, family atmosphere.
- Comfortable: Hardwood presents a softer surface than ceramic or tile flooring, making your time standing at the sink or over the stove less back-breaking!
- High-Value: Hardwood makes more than a visual impact; wood floors in a home can boost its sale price by as much as 2.5%.
Installation by the Pros
Some flooring solutions – like vinyl peel-and-stick planks – can often be installed by the household handyperson with the right tools and some time on their hands. Others – like ceramic or porcelain tile – require experience and specialized tools to get the job done right. No matter what flooring solution you choose, The Carpet Center can handle installation to make sure your floors look great and your kitchen is protected against spills and water damage!
We install flooring on your schedule – quickly and professionally for no-hassle, no-worry flooring wherever and whenever you need it!
Keep Your Floors Looking Brand New
Not ready to replace your flooring but down and out about dirty grout? We can professionally clean your flooring to give it the like-new shine! Professional cleaning services at The Carpet Center help bring your floors back to life without damaging the sealant or grout. Special equipment is designed to help our flooring professionals protect your greatest investment and clean out ground-in dirt, dust, and toxins dragged in from outside. Regular floor cleaning will extend the life of your flooring and keep your home fresh and clean.
Find Your Fit at The Carpet Center!
Contact us for a free quote or consultation to find the perfect flooring solution for your kitchen. We’ll be by your side every step of the way!
Carpet installation is one of the trickier projects to DIY. Professional installation costs are generally quite affordable so most consumers choose to skip the hassle altogether. But if you are adamant about doing it yourself, it helps to be prepared. Carpet...
As homeowners, we are always looking to keep our homes comfortable and up to date. If you are planning to update your kitchen flooring for the new year (trying to amaze your friends and family on Thanksgiving and Christmas?) then you need to look no further than our...